Look at me! I blog!

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

What's Happening to ME???


I used to be so nice! Last night Sergio called to tell me a dream he had about me. I will now quote the conversation verbatim.

Sergio “So in my dream, YOU kissed ME! I’m not sure where we were though…”
Suzy “Were we standing on Hell…FROZEN OVER?”
Sergio “Ouch.”
Suzy (thinking to herself) ZING!!

I hate being so rude, but the idea of him dreaming about me kissing him leaves me feeling a bit violated somehow. I did apologize, somewhat half heartedly, but nonetheless. You know what I think? I think I’m just bitter and fed up with people in general. Perhaps a vacation from society would be in order-perhaps if I starve myself of these people who annoy me so, I’ll realize how much I need them? That is some messed up thinking, I know but perhaps it is one of those “so crazy it just might work” schemes.
Sounds a lot like my plan to raise Emus and live off the money from selling their eggs to third world countries, but we all need to get a little crazy sometimes, right?

3 Comments:

  • I'm with you on that one. RUN FOR THE HILLS!!

    Emus are nice I hear.

    By Blogger jez, At 1:43 PM  

  • I think the better question is:

    "How did you get a picture of an emu right next to your blog?"

    Please tell me the secret. I only know how to put one on separately.

    Emu.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 4:25 PM  

  • Well,,,,,,,,, I just get a picture and then click on the thingie that lets me put pictures up and what not.

    By Blogger Moonery, At 9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home