Look at me! I blog!

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Where's Waldo?


Whatever happened to where’s Waldo? Did people just stop caring about his status of location? Is he still lost and wandering about, waiting for the day when someone will find him? Could you be the one to point out his red cap and candy cane shirt? His glasses reflecting the glow from your intense gaze as you scan over crowds of faceless, nameless wanderers, each possibly more lost than Waldo himself? And why is Waldo so effing important? What about the old man standing next to him, or the small child holding a balloon? Are they so insignificant? What is our purpose here? How come the frosting on pop tarts doesn’t melt when you toast them? Will Joan Rivers ever die? How many times do I need to eat at Del Taco before I realize I could have bought house with that I’ve spent there this year?
These are the thoughts that go through my mind when I’ve had too many fruit snacks, not enough exercise, and just the right amount of sleep. What can I say? It is great being me. At least I’m not lost and ugly, like Waldo.

4 Comments:

  • BRAVO! BRAVO!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 4:54 PM  

  • If I ever find Waldo, I'm going to chain him up so tight he never escapes again! Then the world will have one less question to answer. If anyone asks "Where's Waldo?" I'll say, "He's chained up in my Grandma's attic, want to come and poke a stick at him?"

    OMG! I make myself laugh...the weekend must be coming...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 1:26 PM  

  • I think we should put out an Amber Alert I think I saw him get into a white windowless van outside of an elementary school

    By Blogger jez, At 3:52 PM  

  • OOOOh snap, you both have me laughing so hard I'm going to wet myself!!! Poke a stick at Waldo!
    White Windowless van!!! Zing!

    By Blogger Moonery, At 10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home