Look at me! I blog!

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

We keep blogging each other!!!

Okay, ladies. I believe I figured it out. When you go to dashboard everybody's blog is represented. We can blog each other by clicking "New Post" under the other's title. For example, Michelle you must have clicked "New Post" under "Look at me! I blog!" And now scandal will be errupting all over because people will read it and think I am having some sort of affair with YOUR Dino and am considering moving in with him. Ha! What will people say???? Maybe that is why Steve hasn't called me. He probably read that, branded me as a harlotte and wrote me off forever! Oh the drama! The scandal!

1 Comments:

  • No Steve hasn't called you because his dick apparently fell off...

    By Blogger jez, At 2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home